Warning: You are probably using social media wrong if you are in the network marketing or direct sells industry.
If you are in the network marketing or direct sales industry and you are holding on to these 10 misconceptions about social media, you are not creating a sustainable You may be able to generate leads with social media right now but if you are victim to one of these misconceptions then what you are doing is not sustainable.
Here are the 10 misconceptions network marketers and direct seller have about social media.
10 Common Misconceptions Network Marketers and Direct Sellers Have About Social Media
1. They believe it’s okay to only talk about their product.
2. They believe it’s okay to be on one platform
3. They believe it’s okay to pitch via post
4. They believe it’s okay to pitch via message
5. They start posting on new platforms without knowing anything about them
6. They recycle content from platform to platform (no variety)
7. They don’t diversify their message to reach different target audiences
8. They don’t know who their target audience is they are trying to reach
9. They don’t add to their social media list and end up pitching the same person
10. They don’t build relationships or engage with their prospects
Can you think of any additional misconceptions network marketers or direct sellers have when it comes to social media? Any questions? Tell us in the comments.